Update On My Planted Tank (Pics)

buffmaxwell

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
finally got some more hair grass and had to do a complete rescape thanks to my dads stupid tripos. however he died today so i was able to rescape it with confidence it wouldnt get thrased all over again. i also got some cryps and order some java moss hopefully it will be in within the next weeks and i can start on the tree. just seeing what your thoughts were on the tank.

IMG_1191.jpg

also got this guy really pysched about him!
IMG_4609.jpg

Beautiful! Nicely balanced, creative and interesting to look at. :good:

finally got some more hair grass and had to do a complete rescape thanks to my dads stupid tripos. however he died today so i was able to rescape it with confidence it wouldnt get thrased all over again. i also got some cryps and order some java moss hopefully it will be in within the next weeks and i can start on the tree. just seeing what your thoughts were on the tank.

IMG_1191.jpg

also got this guy really pysched about him!
IMG_4609.jpg

Nice tank! Any updated pics?

What kind of substrate are you using? It looks like flourite red?

Hey guys sorry for the late reply. Actually the tank has changed substantially since these pics. The dhg has almost carpeted completely and my tree is now full of lush Christmas moss, and it's almost filled in all the way. I also got some java moss too and it's growing like crazy. I would post pictures, however I'm currently battling a terrible algae bloom and my tank is green. But I'll post some pics as soon as my uv sterilizer fixes the issue.

Also it is flourite red. Kinda wish I hadn't gone with that color but that was all pets Mary had at the time.

Yeah it's going great. I posted the updated pics in a different post. It's called update green killing machine. There's a bunch of pics I put up

Most reactions

Back