Ukaps & The Festival Of Fishkeeping Pictures (sunday)

lol.

look i just spent a fortune on what is basically 2 light bulbs... i'll take all the free S*** i can lay my hands on lol.

does anyone want to set up a comp for free plants? if you could give HC, Madascar lace plants and some nice stems as prizes that would be swell.

:lol:

I just recieved a package, couldn't for the life of me think what it was and hey presto there's a very well wrapped bottle of Flourish...Thanks very much John that should last me a while, most appreciated.

lol.

look i just spent a fortune on what is basically 2 light bulbs... i'll take all the free S*** i can lay my hands on lol.

does anyone want to set up a comp for free plants? if you could give HC, Madascar lace plants and some nice stems as prizes that would be swell.

:lol:

:rofl:

I like that competition too.

llj

I just recieved a package, couldn't for the life of me think what it was and hey presto there's a very well wrapped bottle of Flourish...Thanks very much John that should last me a while, most appreciated.

Hi Jimboo, glad you recieved the flourish okay, see you at Sams in december, regards john.

Most reactions

Back