Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mon 28th (bank holiday)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The-Wolf

Ex-LFS manager/ keeper of over 30 danio species
Reaction score
hi all
some of us have been discussing meeting up to put faces to names and have fun.
we've decided that this years meeting will be at the blue planet in Chester and then possibly onto Chester zoo afterwards, time permitting. We would be aiming to meet at 11am, giving everyone plenty of time to get there. the only thing to decide is which day, so please vote.

I hope that you all can make it, for what ever day wins out.

(note for mods; can someone pin this please?)

be still my beating heart!! i wanna come!!

where's chester ??

would you belive in chestershire :p

Not fair! I wanna come but Chester is too far!!

Plus got a wedding to go to that weekend!

You should take lots of pic of people and put them on here so we can see who you are and how much fun you all have!! :good:

Would have loved to have gone but will be on Holiday that wkend! Such a bummer as could have possibly organised a mini bus or coach trip for those from Leeds to go down!

Would have loved to have gone but will be on Holiday that wkend! Such a bummer as could have possibly organised a mini bus or coach trip for those from Leeds to go down!

yeah there's a few people from Leeds and around isn't there.

would anyone be interested in getting a mini bus or something to go down?

I'm all the way down in Bristol - don't think I'll convince the other half to take a trip to Chester!!

Sounds good though - will you post pics and stuff after?

Would you believe its not...as there is no such place as Chestershire....it's in Ellesmere Port, Near Chester, Cheshire.

no really :rolleyes:

thanks for that!

a better question would be how far away from leeds is it?
Miss Wiggle...you and Big Ian went there just a week or two ago so you should know where it is!! :blink:

Would you believe its not...as there is no such place as Chestershire....it's in Ellesmere Port, Near Chester, Cheshire.
:p wondering when someone would spot that.
AFAIK chestershire is the old English name, in modern English they dropped the 'ster'
as it is easier to prounounce.
anyways that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

BTW I'm in Kent and a trip to Chester is not that big a deal ;)

no really :rolleyes:

thanks for that!

a better question would be how far away from leeds is it?
Miss Wiggle...you and Big Ian went there just a week or two ago so you should know where it is!! :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

how dim do i feel now!!! ah well, please let me off, I'm giddy cos it's my birthday :hyper:

I'll ask mr Ian if he wants to go. If we do and other's from leeds want to coem but have no transport I'm sure we could sort a lift or something :good:

Most reactions

Back