Plants:
Quantity for sale: 1 nice big bunch
Delivery or Collection: Delivery
Sales price: £3.50
Postage & Packaging:free
Photograph:
nnuxc5.jpg

30m4r5v.jpg

nice big bunch, growing like a weed, with no ferts and homemade Co2, no special substrate either, will box it and send it next day delivery :)

BUMP need quick sale

Selling for £7 Inc p&p

no offence mate, but this is a rip off, i know you have to take into account postage. but still £5 would be too much, and like the moss you listed, it looks in far from perfect condition

BUMP need quick sale

Selling for £7 Inc p&p

no offence mate, but this is a rip off, i know you have to take into account postage. but still £5 would be too much, and like the moss you listed, it looks in far from perfect condition

What's wrong with the condition?

well, it doesnt look all that healthy, and it was a disgrace to sell that moss, it may just be the camera, but the moss looked black

BUMP need quick sale

Selling for £3.50 Inc p&p

What's wrong with the condition?

well, it doesnt look all that healthy, and it was a disgrace to sell that moss, it may just be the camera, but the moss looked black

hey

please don't think im lieing here, but it is a nice green; i was taking them on my phones camera =/ and when I tried to take the picture it kept enhancing the light and in the end i just couldnt be bothered =/ lemme try n get another pic of the moss before i pack it, and the wisteria looks in great shape aswell =/

ill sell it for £3.50 free p&p :)

2r636lj.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back