Uh oh...Hurricane Frances

thank you all...i really hope we dont get Ivan....i have been living here since 1997 and we have had one...maybe two bad hurricanes hit us....this year we have had two really bad hurricanes in less than 3 weeks and one more threatening...unbelievable

hurricane charley really messed us up bad...took out a ton of trees, some people lost power for over a week, school was cancelled for 6 days....this time with Frances...6 million people have lost power (im one of the few lucky that hasnt!.....80% of the people in my county dont have power) and flooding everywhere and we will miss 7 days of school for this hurricane

im sooooooo sick of hurricanes!!!! haha thanks again everyone

ferrikins said:
I glad everyone is save.

what happened to D,E,G and H.

I thought they where name alphabeticly and boy, girl.
They are, but most hurricanes die before they get anywhere near the coast so aren't mentioned.

Been following you post with interest.

Just wanted to say I'm pleased to hear you are all safe. Hope it all settles down for you now, perhaps if you're lucky you'll get no hurricanes next year to make up for the extra you got this year. ;)

ferrikins said:
what happened to D,E,G and H.
Danielle (catagory 2), Earl, Gaston, and Hermine (last three ended up as tropical storms).

Glad everything is okay with you post-Frances. Hope everything is okay post-Ivan as well, for you, your family and your fish.

\Dan

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back