Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Two tier stand (24" x 12") with two Fish tank
Quantity for sale: 
Reason for Sale: Upgrading to bigger tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £70 Or Best Offer
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:

As I am planning to Upgrade my tank I have a two tier Metal Stand with 2 bare Fish Tanks for sale

Two Tier black enamel coated metal stand. 1.5 mm thick galvanised steel sheet has been riveted to the stand to give a good bottom support for the tanks and also makes the stand heavy for better stability.
The stand can carry two 60 x 30 cm base tanks. The tanks included in the sale are 60 x 30 x 38 cm approx. 65 litres. They are fully waterproof. ( Few scratches here and there but barely visible once filled with water). I've had the tanks for 2 years and never had any issues. Solid tanks.  The tank hood is not included in sale.

I currently have a few fish in them but will empty and clean them for collection. Collection from Nottingham or can deliver if within 20 miles for fuel money.
Asking £70 Or best offer for the stand and 2 two feet fish tanks. If you wish to view the item before bidding, please contact me and I shall arrange it.

Please note: item is listed for sale on ebay and other forums.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted. 

Attachments

• DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC_0027.jpg
    DSC_0027.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 217

Most reactions

Back