Equipment make/model/size: 14g Clearseal tank with Hood and Lighting
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Downsized on number of tanks
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £15.00
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:
4395332357_d211e7cb51.jpg

This is an old example of it with a divided section (this has been removed now). If would like can get dimensions once I find the measuring tape again!

Equipment make/model/size: 17g glass tank no lid
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Downsizing number of tanks
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £10.00
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:
4483843737_cbec4f664f.jpg

I've decided that I have far too many tanks so my choice has been to get a very large one and get rid of the rest to stop temptation and the madness :lol:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hmmmm I dont think it would be worth your while hon as it would get easily cracked, cost a lot of post and unsure how to package :huh: If anyone can give an idea then would be willing but reckon you would be better sourcing more local?

Hmmmm I dont think it would be worth your while hon as it would get easily cracked, cost a lot of post and unsure how to package :huh: If anyone can give an idea then would be willing but reckon you would be better sourcing more local?

Hey me again :) im very very intrested in the 2.5 gallon :) pics !!!!
:D

I have sold the 25w heaters at this time, though to be honest you would need a small version to fit in this tank as it is iddy biddy. The dimensions are:

11.5" x 7" x 7" = 9 litre, hope that helps!

I would say it's too small for a Betta really. Good for things like shrimp or Dwarf Frogs. Requires a mini elite filter :)

I would say it's too small for a Betta really. Good for things like shrimp or Dwarf Frogs. Requires a mini elite filter :)
I work in a fish shop and they have a betta in a 7 litre tank and say its perfectly safe :)

How much is the mini elite filter around in shops ?

If you are happy with that that is fine :good: I usually say a good 3 -5 gallons up ;) As to the filter, I think it depends where you go, the ones down here that I found and bought were in the region of £7-8 also being amongst the only small filters that you could find without going on the internet or getting a stingray for a 5g upwards :)

Im very very intrested in the 2.5 but i have no way of getting to bournemouth u see, my friend now wont be able to get it for a gd few months as he is away and i dnt drive (yet maybe thursday though) so :/ u sure u wont post ?

If you can find a courier that would take it that would be fine but it would just be far too costly to post and I wouldnt be held responsible if it did get broken. Being glass it would cost alot!

Do u no how much it would cost to post ? ill have a look at courier and over options :)

Most reactions

Back