The Latest Newbie

Borrego

Reaction score
I am back into keeping aquarium fish after not doing so for a long time. During that time, much has changed. Availability of fish and products related are much greater than they used to be; aquarium lighting has seen tremendous advances.
I am freshwater only, with tank sizes ranging from 15 gallon community to 60 gallon predator tank. I have a 125 gallon I am in the process of setting up.
Mostly, I come here for knowledge and advice on where to go for, and advice on, supplies. Also, my tanks are not planted, but I may start to dabble with plants once I set up the 125 gallon.
I also have a small pond, approximately 125 gallons, stocked with 10-12 regular goldfish for nearly 10 years. They actually spawned a few years ago and I gave away the offspring.
That is all I have for now.

Hi and welcome to TFF... :hi:
And all the best for 2024...

Welcome to The Great TFF Forums and welcome back to The Greatest Hobby In The World . You will surprise yourself by how much you remember and you will be off and running in no time at all . Not much has changed that much . There’s more equipment to choose from but the fish are still the old friends you remember .

Most reactions

trending

Back