The American Office Any One

yeah but do you watch the uk one (i hate the uk one ) or the american one as the american one is amazing

cool i personally love the american one

I have tried watching the american one but just cant get my head around american humour, I think the uk one beats it hands down. I mean I like american comedy shows, (some of them) but british humour is so dry I think I can relate more to that. lol.

Then again maybe I havent given it a chance

youve got to watch it from the start as its the story thats funny

both of them are great! the american version actually stole many of the story lines for their first few episodes from the uk version. even down to the jokes themselves.
and i agree bae-you have to see the whole series from the beginning. so many subtle plot lines and twists. you need the sequence to get the jokes. it also helps you get a grasp of each character's personality which is so very important for the show. i cant wait to see it tonight. i seriously love that show. my favorite sitcom (or any show for that matter) of all time. classic in the making!
cheers

yeah the wedding is good also when micheal griddled his foot in a george forman XD

i was very disapponted in the jim/pam wedding episode. phylis' wedding was great tho. as is any episode with Dwight's cousin Mose in it. love how he just kinda appears outta no where.
i honestly cant even choose 5 favorite episodes, they are all that good. there are a few that could have been "better" but i still like them.
oh boy...we might have to have weekly chats about this :)
cheers!

yeah the best part of jim and pam was dwight kicking the bridesmade in the face lol

The us one isnt funny at all. The man isnt funny and it seems like hes TRYING to be funny. The uk one didnt seem to scripted and actually made me laugh.

I LOVE us shows, but they have a tendancy to ruin other shows for me. Like kath and kim... the US one just isnt funny... at all.

The us one isnt funny at all. The man isnt funny and it seems like hes TRYING to be funny. The uk one didnt seem to scripted and actually made me laugh.

I LOVE us shows, but they have a tendancy to ruin other shows for me. Like kath and kim... the US one just isnt funny... at all.

This ^^

the US version is only loosely scripted...most is improv. and if you think the "guy" isnt funny, you dont understand the character..he's SUPPOSED to a dorky-trying-to-be-funny-at-all-times guy. it is best to watch many episodes (preferably in order) so you get a good sense of the character relationships and their individual quirks.
the MOST brilliant show in ages, taken directly from the UK version, of course, but still AMAZING!
oh, and NEW EPISODE TONIGHT :shout: :hyper: cant waqit :p
cheers

the US version is only loosely scripted...most is improv. and if you think the "guy" isnt funny, you dont understand the character..he's SUPPOSED to a dorky-trying-to-be-funny-at-all-times guy. it is best to watch many episodes (preferably in order) so you get a good sense of the character relationships and their individual quirks.
the MOST brilliant show in ages, taken directly from the UK version, of course, but still AMAZING!
oh, and NEW EPISODE TONIGHT :shout: :hyper: cant waqit :p
cheers

this ^^

it is way better than the uk one sorry people

also im 3 episodes behind gotta get watching

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back