Tff Fantasty Football 2007-08

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Did I miss something :p
Don't think so :rolleyes:

It'd serve em right if he sits in the reserves collecting a massive salary but doing nothing for the team until next summer when he can buy out the final year of his contract and move to Liverpool on a free :D

I don't think the Glazers will be too happy about £7m wasting away out of spite, so if he decides not to go to Lyon or Real, I suspect they'll loan him out for a year, cos he's not likely to play for Utd again.

I take it as a complement that Fergie is too scared to sell him to us :good:

Arfie

It'd serve em right if he sits in the reserves collecting a massive salary but doing nothing for the team until next summer when he can buy out the final year of his contract and move to Liverpool on a free

Your right Arfie, He's no good on the bench, much rather Real Madrid bought him.
Heinze, 29, arrived from Manchester United for about £8m and on a four-year deal after his club blocked the defender's preferred move to Liverpool.
Heinze will replace Brazilian Roberto Carlos, who left the Bernabeu to move to Turkish side Fenerbahce.
:p

I saw :rolleyes:

So when Silvestre goes to Lyon, you'll have bugger all cover again in defence especially down the left :D fingers crossed :lol:

Not sure we needed him, though him and Riise fighting for leftback would have been interesting, but we still have Arbeloa and Aurelio (when he's not injured :rolleyes: )

Anyway, back on topic, after the dross of international friendlies (unless you're northern Irish :good: ) let the Premiership and TFF battle recommence :D I wonder who'll win the relegation 6 pointer at Old Trafford :p

Arfie

Would I be the only one who thinks Heinze is a terrible player and am glad at the fact he is leaving the Premiership?

Riise's the best left back in the Premiership, I don't see why Rafa would want to sign a player like Heinze?

Would I be the only one who thinks Heinze is a terrible player and am glad at the fact he is leaving the Premiership?
I wish I was that terrible and getting his wage packet.

Aaaw BigC you edited your post and removed your prediction :shifty: any reason for that :unsure: Was it perhaps that Keano didn't do you a favour and beat us :p Perhaps he'll be trying to put one over the master on Saturday :D

I have a plan, I need to keep man u's "top" players in my team as they aren't performing while I have them in my team :lol: I'll have to add the Portuguese prancer in when he gets back and I wond if the same will work if I get Lampard in there :shifty:

Anyhoo latest table HERE Andrew Dunne is gonna take some catching :crazy:

Arfie

I'll give you that one Arfie! Credit where it's due, The Pool did impress me as a footballing unit I must confess. Voronin's goal, was special.
Yeah I really thought Keano would have pulled something out of the bag. (more hopeful than realistic). We need a striker.
So I've eaten my slice of humble pie, but there's still plenty left. :p
Regards
BigC

So I've eaten my slice of humble pie, but there's still plenty left. :p
Yeah, you best save me some, I'll no doubt be munching on some at some point this season :lol:

How about Adriano? he's only £10m :blink: Can't understand how someone of his talent can't get a game :rolleyes: I actually though Fergie might have gone for a shock signing by going for Andy Cole as he was available and knows where the back of the net is and could have been a decent short term signing to cover for the Cheat and sicknote shrek :p , but Keano beat him too it. I thought Tevez might have got a few by now (hence him being in my fantasy team :rolleyes: ) but as I said, ManU always spite me ;) so I'm adding Ronaldo to my squad when he's back :lol:

Arfie

Nicolas Anelka
I've heard his name belted around. H'e made more money for himself and his brother (agent) via transfers.
and there is a Nigerian at Newcastle that Fergie's interested in.

My money is on Defoe for ManU, personally don't think Martins would leave (yet).....
Not with the arrival of Big Sam.

NUTS!!!!

All the transfers I nearly did went and scored this weekend.

Worst of all was nearly swapping Gerrard for Alonso then with the extra £3.5m putting Torres in.

In the end I thought Voronin would start so decided against Torres and decided that Gerrard will be back soon anyway so I'll keep him. That probably cost me 20 points this week. Then to make it worse, I couldn't decide between Tevez, Scholes and Fabregas for captain, went for Tevez thinking he's a class act and he's due a couple of goals and he scored the lowest points out of the lot of them. I almost went with Lescott, but decided on Finnan instead, but at least that was only 3 points :(

So, Man Utd payers keep playing rubbish when I select them, Ronaldo could be making an appearance for me when he gets back :lol:

Arfie

Most reactions

Back