Tetratec Ex700 - Sold

I have yet to find one online for less than 50 quid and that is without P&P i would be willing to sell for 30 Plus P&P (Need to cost up the price.

If under 1KG its under 4 quid First class
1- 2Kg then its 4.20 standard over 3 days
2-4Kg is about 6.85 standard over 3 days

Not sure what it would be.

i do understand you wanting as much as poaaible m8 but it doesnt matter how much they are new this is a second hand unit and 1 a half years old which could and im not saying it will but it could pack up at anytime soon so basically trying 2 get the price u origianlly wanted is a bit unfair but hey wot do i know lol :p

jen

I see where your coming from but im seeing that when these do come up second hand (not often) they sell for over 30 quid at 2years plus. I have to work of the market place as my guide.

As to the guide of "it doesnt matter how much they are new this is a second hand unit". Of course it does. if it was still 70 quid to buy i could be selling this for more. Unfortunatly its now 50-55 quid and so i take it in to account. an item will sell for what ever the market will buy at and so research is also needed to get a fair price. If everyone sold them for 10 quid then thats all you would get for it. This is why some cars that are of worse spec but more expensive as there deemed more desirable.

I see where your coming from but im seeing that when these do come up second hand (not often) they sell for over 30 quid at 2years plus. I have to work of the market place as my guide.

As to the guide of "it doesnt matter how much they are new this is a second hand unit". Of course it does. if it was still 70 quid to buy i could be selling this for more. Unfortunatly its now 50-55 quid and so i take it in to account. an item will sell for what ever the market will buy at and so research is also needed to get a fair price. If everyone sold them for 10 quid then thats all you would get for it. This is why some cars that are of worse spec but more expensive as there deemed more desirable.

i think u have gone a bit far into you explanation lol for no need wotsoever i commented on "it doesnt matter how much they are new this is a second hand unit". for the simple reason is u keep comparing it 2 how much they ae new thats wot i was getting at lol of course if it was more new then u would get more second hand lol so 2 make a comment slightly implying im stupid was abit harsh. but will end this becasue think your getting a bit peed off with comments unessesarily lol .. good luck in selling hope u get ur asking price m8 :)

jen

i think u have gone a bit far into you explanation lol for no need wotsoever i commented on "it doesnt matter how much they are new this is a second hand unit". for the simple reason is u keep comparing it 2 how much they ae new thats wot i was getting at lol of course if it was more new then u would get more second hand lol so 2 make a comment slightly implying im stupid was abit harsh. but will end this becasue think your getting a bit peed off with comments unessesarily lol .. good luck in selling hope u get ur asking price m8 :)

jen

Im not peeved and im sorry if the comment came across as i thought you were stupid. I was mearly giving my point of view. Thanks though.

Most reactions

Back