🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haych

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Wanted:a tetratec 700 / 1200 or 2400 external filter

no longer needed

I need a new filter for my new 240l tank, as the eheim attached is VERY noisey. Would prefer a 2400, but a 1200 will sufficiently run the tank.

I can get a 1200 for £25.00 + P&P on ebay, but it has days left to run, and could do with one ASAP

i ONLY want a tetratec, no other brands please.

Let me know what you want for it, and I can let you know if i can afford it :good:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

hi there i may have a tetratec 1200 available for £70 depending on a sale with someone else as they said they would let me know in a week at the end of month after pay day kinda thing. Selling as i need the funds. Bargain as the cheapest place i can find it atm is warehouse aquatics for near £80

where you located?

is it brand new or used?

i could prob collect next week

It is used, but still in very good condition and original box. But as i say i will let you know as it is unfair on the other guy, as i promised i would wait, i hope you aren't in a hurry? I am in north Lincolnshire accross the river form Hull. But i can post.

ok. I am kinda in a hurry, but money wont let me be :lol:

the only issue i have, (and i am sorry to be cruel on this) i can get a used tetratec 1200 on ebay for £60.00 posted

ok. I am kinda in a hurry, but money wont let me be :lol:

the only issue i have, (and i am sorry to be cruel on this) i can get a used tetratec 1200 on ebay for £60.00 posted

I see well i couldnt go much lower than £70 tbh especially as i have someone else offering me it for full £70 posted. Anyway we'll see how it goes yeah :good:

er no lol, they are very few and far between, so i have to wait for them to appear

Erm sorry not quite understanding what you meant there :p i just wanted to know when your filter on ebay would be finished in case you bought it and it would be too late for me to tell you if mine was taken or not...if that makes sense lol. Either way i will let you know as soon as possible :) :good:

sorry mate, i meant there isnt one CURRENTLY selling, i am literally having to hunt to catch them on there

so, no, i am not currently "buying" any :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back