Tell me something funny

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I live in a crappy one bedroom unit with a big glass door looking out the back onto a 10x12ft area of grey paving. Next door is a huge block with a house and brick shed. They have rats in their shed, which is 2 feet from the fence.

Last year one of the rats moved into my roof. It was an adult female and she seemed rather comfortable around people (a little too comfortable). When the weather was fine and not too hot or wet, she would come out of the roof and lay down on her back in the middle of the paving out the back of my unit and soak up the rays. This rat would be sun tanning in the backyard during the middle of the day. I would growl and yell at her and tell her to fuplie off but she just ignored me. I would literally have to open the back door and walk out there and say fluff off. Then she would look up at me as if to say "Do I really have to move?" I would wave my arms about and shew her away and she would slowly get up and walk over to the gutter and climb up the wall. The next day she would be back out there sun tanning again.

She moved on last summer because it gets too hot in the roof, but another female with 2 young moved in shortly after and they don't sun tan. All they do is eat any plants I leave outside overnight.

I live in a crappy one bedroom unit with a big glass door looking out the back onto a 10x12ft area of grey paving. Next door is a huge block with a house and brick shed. They have rats in their shed, which is 2 feet from the fence.

Last year one of the rats moved into my roof. It was an adult female and she seemed rather comfortable around people (a little too comfortable). When the weather was fine and not too hot or wet, she would come out of the roof and lay down on her back in the middle of the paving out the back of my unit and soak up the rays. This rat would be sun tanning in the backyard during the middle of the day. I would growl and yell at her and tell her to fuplie off but she just ignored me. I would literally have to open the back door and walk out there and say fluff off. Then she would look up at me as if to say "Do I really have to move?" I would wave my arms about and shew her away and she would slowly get up and walk over to the gutter and climb up the wall. The next day she would be back out there sun tanning again.

She moved on last summer because it gets too hot in the roof, but another female with 2 young moved in shortly after and they don't sun tan. All they do is eat any plants I leave outside overnight.
Sounds like a job for one of these...
41OLJ4GsbIL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back