Tall plants

Fishguyagain

Reaction score
hi just been given a corner aqua one corner tank and after some tall or big leafy plants to put in if anyone has any more than happy to pay a fee and postage for some via paypal.

hi just been given a corner aqua one corner tank and after some tall or big leafy plants to put in if anyone has any more than happy to pay a fee and postage for some via paypal.
I don't have any spare, but my recommendation would be crinum thaianum from ebay seller k2aqua and ask him to send you whatever the longest leaves ones he has (before you put your order in, wait for him to reply, and then buy them). I've got 7 in my set up from him, and they are my go to easy tall plant to have. Lovely when they get going and can double as a floating plant because the leaves get so long. You can always trim them. The leaves are not especially big as in wide, but still quite chunky and much wider than something like vallis. But they are not cheap to get at a good size. About £9 or £10 each plus postage (depending on how many you buy). Be careful if you buy them as some sellers will sell you just the bulb and the leaves might be only 4 or 5 inch at the time, but they will grow. I personally would still buy them at that size, I was just lucky to find k2aqua, his are a bargain in a way, because he sells mature ones.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back