Swap! Ps3 For Iphone

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

SchottayB

Mr. Terrorcore!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, well my phone is nackerd! o2 want me to pay £180 to end my contract early... and I refuse to pay that price!

I've got a Sony PS3 with two games and 2 control pads, sat under my bed in the original boxing with recipt (arround 7months old) it's like new, still got the wrapping it goes in! Played it about 4 times, i'm a Xbox person :rolleyes:.

Looking to swap it for an iPhone, or i'll sell the PS3 and buy a iPhone with the cash.

Let me know what you think :good:

Cheers

If i were you matey have a look on gumtree many people doing these deals all the time on there :)

Hey everyone, well my phone is nackerd! o2 want me to pay £180 to end my contract early... and I refuse to pay that price!

I've got a Sony PS3 with two games and 2 control pads, sat under my bed in the original boxing with recipt (arround 7months old) it's like new, still got the wrapping it goes in! Played it about 4 times, i'm a Xbox person :rolleyes:.

Looking to swap it for an iPhone, or i'll sell the PS3 and buy a iPhone with the cash.

Cheers

you still interested in a swap?

Cheers

you still interested in a swap?

Late reply, but yes mate... still want to swap.

Inbox me if intrested :good:

Most reactions

Back