Survey On Algae Removal Product

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

magicarp

Reaction score
Hey everyone. We are a group of students trying to develop a product to tackle the problem of algae overgrowth in fish tanks. We need your views and suggestions to help us design our product. Please spend a few minutes to complete this survey:Survey on algae removal product

Thank you!

Obviously better to fix the cause of the algae than throw money at it :good:

It's an OK survey, but if you live in england (like me) it would be usefull to have the Pound Sterling equivilant next to the USD currency. Especially considering most people on this fourm are From the Uk or USA :good:

If you answer no to question 7 then surely questions 8 and 9 are irrelevant?

Fix the problem not the symptom IMO.

Hard to answer this survey when one has more than one tank. So question #3 needs to be rewritten and #4 should allow for multiple tanks as well.

And what is algae overgrowth? I like a bit of algae in most of my tanks as I have fish who eat it. But I don't want rampant issues?

Instructions should say if you answer no to #7 then skip #8-#10.

A lot of folks wont use algae removal products because they usually kill inverts. No provision for this part of the discussion is made either.

A better designed questionnaire would help a lot, imo.

as been said all ready algae is there for a reason, a good guide on why and how to cure it would be better and more effective as it would go, not cover it up for a week or so.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back