Special Treat For Betta?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

DreyOfAud

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of you give your Betta anything special when they're being extra good?

I've decided to call mine Alvin. Lately I've been having to write a lot of research papers and presentations for my classes, so this means increasingly large amounts of time at the computer. Little Alvin always brightens up my day, and I just love watching him swim around the tank while I work. I wish there was something I could to do reward him. If he was a dog or a cat, I could give him a new toy and play with him.. but I don't think you can play with fish.. They're too stupid. :(

What do you guys do to reward your fish? Food?

I was just wondering if any of you give your Betta anything special when they're being extra good?

I've decided to call mine Alvin. Lately I've been having to write a lot of research papers and presentations for my classes, so this means increasingly large amounts of time at the computer. Little Alvin always brightens up my day, and I just love watching him swim around the tank while I work. I wish there was something I could to do reward him. If he was a dog or a cat, I could give him a new toy and play with him.. but I don't think you can play with fish.. They're too stupid. :(

What do you guys do to reward your fish? Food?

Live blood worm or live brine shrimp for him to hunt. Bettas are actually quite intelligent as far as fish go

meh.. I already indulge him then. I give him live blood worms quite often. I just wish there was something extra I could do for little Alvin.

meh.. I already indulge him then. I give him live blood worms quite often. I just wish there was something extra I could do for little Alvin.

my boys and girls will all eat deshelled peas! they love it soooo much!!

the bot in my sig ate a whole pea and looked pregnant!! :lol:

my betta midnight loves his bubbles. Maybe u could get him an air stone so he can swim through the bubbles?

Re-arrange the tank every now and then ( not every week or anything, just once in a while ) get a few new plants or perhaps an ornament or cave to hide in if he doesn't have one already. Switch those around every so often.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back