Some Advice On Buying Cameras And Equipment

onebto

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Okay I think its just worth warning people who purchase photography equipment on-line.

There is an outfit called Crazy Cameras they have websites CrazyCameras.co.uk and .net Don't know what there US address is but they do originate from the US.

Any ways these guys are cheap I mean they beat every one else's price by £40 to £50 easy and all the time so if you do a google search they will rear there ugly head.

My advice ...... don't touch them with a 10 foot barge pole just google reviews for crazy cameras you will get the idea what I am on about.

Long story short I am currently down £560 for a new DSLR which never came, endless excuses and 4 attempts to refund me that never came to light I am currently making a claim on my credit cards insurance so its just been a pain I will hopefully get my money back its just a matter of time.

But this is a friendly warning if your thinking of using crazycameras then please think twice do some research before you make a mistake they also supposedly sell other electronic equipment like games consoles and mp3 players

Regards onebto

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back