[Solved] Problems with TetraMin Tropical Flakes.

I see I had not noticed ... I do not master the terms ... thank you!!.

Anyway, what can you recommend me to buy on Amazon, apart from that shrimp -- I do not like them -- that I can use to clean the sand bottom of the food residues that go down and the fish do not eat ...

I'm afraid the creature that clears debris is Home sapiens sapiens, the human with a siphon hose. No other creature does such a good job.

When I used a lot of flake, I always rotated 3 types. There are some of the very expensive brands my fish would not eat. There's no accounting for individual tastes.

My killies are very picky and generally dislike prepared food, but they eat bug bites flakes.

A gravel vacuum....nerite snails tend to take care of algae not left over food

The pink flake food could be too hard or too big for the fish. Guppies and tetras have small mouths and you should crumble up flakes so they are smaller. They don't need to be crushed into a powder, but smaller pieces are easier for the fish to eat.

Hi,

The feeding problem has been solved in a natural way as the guppies and swordtails are now together, the latter do eat the pink portions, nothing else is left at the bottom of the aquarium!. No more worries about siphoning the sand, or choosing another food, etc., now the ecosystem will work by itself.

All other topics on the forum revolved around this issue and it have been resolved.

Thank you all of you for the wealth of valuable information you have shared here ...

Best regards!

Hi,

The feeding problem has been solved in a natural way as the guppies and swordtails are now together, the latter do eat the pink portions, nothing else is left at the bottom of the aquarium!. No more worries about siphoning the sand, or choosing another food, etc., now the ecosystem will work by itself.

All other topics on the forum revolved around this issue and it have been resolved.

Thank you all of you for the wealth of valuable information you have shared here ...

Best regards!
Fish poo still needs siphoning.

Would love to see photos if you're willing ro share some? I love planted tanks

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back