Formerly pest control
Reaction score
Plants: Riccia fluitans
Quantity for sale: 4 tennis ball-size clumps
Delivery or Collection:
Sales price: £4 each including 1st class P&P
Postage & Packaging: included in price
Photograph: will post on request.

Hi, I have some riccia for sale. It is growing very well as a floating plant in my low tech setup. It is a great floating plant for removing excess nutrients to reduce algal growth and also for baby livebearers etc. to hide in. It can also be tied down to hardscape in tanks with either liquid carbon or CO2 injection.

I am asking for £4 per clump, which will be the size of a tennis ball, posted 1st class. The riccia is snail and algae free.

Payment via cheque or postal order only please, as I don't have paypal.

cheers :good:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back