monkeytennis

Reaction score
Wanted: snails for dwarf puffer feeding
Item Wanted: ramshorn snails?
Condition Required: young and smallish
Price Limit: none really
Picture or Link to Item

Basically i want some snails to feed to my dwarf puffers. Cheers, Ed

I think you want Pest Snails.. People normally give them away :good: and im sure pufers eat them.

Hi ive got loads of snails that i can spare, if you still need them next week drop me a pm and ill send you some, sorry mate im away until then.
:good:

How many are you looking for

My suggestion is when you get some get a bowl with a small filter and feed lots daily, you will have hundreds.

I have some i would send depending on what quantity

malaysian trumpet snails

How many are you looking for

My suggestion is when you get some get a bowl with a small filter and feed lots daily, you will have hundreds.

I have some i would send depending on what quantity

As many as i can get a hold of! what type are they? After some complaining at myself i have realised mts is Malaysian trumpet snails...apparently there is a risk of these breaking the beak on dwarf puffers.

I have puffers and just went to the lfs and asked for any pest snails they have...they are now breeding quicker than rabbits in my tropical tank!...I thn just harvest a few every day and chuck them in the puffers tank!

I have puffers and just went to the lfs and asked for any pest snails they have...they are now breeding quicker than rabbits in my tropical tank!...I thn just harvest a few every day and chuck them in the puffers tank!

Are they trumpet snails? thats all the ones around me have...just trying to work out if they are any good, but due to getting four, wanting a food supply set up for them. Ramshorns would be perfect!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back