Site changes

AquaBarb

Aqua}^>holic
🏆 Tank of the Year 🏆
3x Fish of the Month 🌟
4x Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Has there been an update on the site lately?

The layouts changed in places and things are missing off proflies like Potm and Totm's etc

Yes there were some site changes recently made.
What do you mean by “things are missing off profiles like potm and totm etc?”

Noticed on my profile for example that fotm's and totm's are missing and some totm's etc are missing off other members proflies too.

Last edited:
I'll notify the admins about the lack of banners on the profiles. That seems to occur after every update.

Are we still getting the e-bay and amazon spam inserts? I haven't seen any recently.

Can you see a grey line of text at the bottom of the first post in this thread?

Can you see a grey line of text at the bottom of the first post in this thread?
On the thread you linked I DO see 2 links for Amazon but only in the first post.

It doesn't appear if I use the Quote function so I've taken a screen shot. Do you see that line of grey text ("As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.") at the bottom of the post when you look at that thread?

Clipboard01.jpg

the OP of that post put in the amazon links to a product they like. The only addition is the small wording on the bottom of any post where the OP links to an Amazon product. Not too intrusive.

I didn't realize that the text was reliant on a posted link. Thought it was something that was supposed to be on all posts. The following is just a curiosity sort of test to see if I see the lines for both in this post.

Actually I DID buy these. If you need a true 1.5 volt rechargeable battery they work fine.

This is just to see... never bought.

OK, I see the sentence for both links. Apparently it works and is totally unobtrusive.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back