! Silver Arowana Pictures ! Page 6 !

That's an awesome looking 156 gallon tank. I'd be happy with a 70G I could get one in the same rectangular shape like the fifty fives. Mine's a bow-front itself, but just a 46G.

I thought it was about 118 gallons?

Anyways, I would keep an eye on the jellybeans for the first while. These guys are pretty hit or miss, and some can get kind of feisty.

It may be 118G as you said. Sorry about the wrong size I thought it was. I looked up your tank model online and read the measurements and used the calculator, and it came out 156 US gallons. Either way, it's very nice. I guess Juwel is probably the best tank makers out there. I have 2 TopFins... a 46G, and a 55G, which I bought a couple hours ago. The LFS said they're take the 46G back. As long as they don't leak for about 10-15 years, I'm fine with it. :)

yeah i think that the bow means its less gallons. always cofusing having a juwel :p

nice tank btw. its cool to see how a tank progresses and looks real neat.

haha thanks for the comments guys - i added my 3 zebra danios when i got up (bout 11 o clock :unsure: ) :rolleyes:

Will it be ok for me to add 2 scissortails just before i go to bed 2nite?

Oh , the zebras love the room :rolleyes:

Adam

any new pictures?

with a tank that size you could have about 12 zebra danios 4 male and 8 females :)

i could have more than 12! Besides i am thinking of adding a couple more congo tetras when its setup.

Ill take some more pics tonite with the fish in.

Thanks

Adam

oh cool cheers , i might add a few more because i would love to see them in a propper shoal

Adam

Your messing this right up mate. If you have used mature filters than you add all he fish in in 1 go not over time. You only have enough bacteria to handle the fish you have meaning extra bacteria dies off I would add all your fish to the setup right away.

Cheers Mark,

Added all the fish tonight aswell as another mature fluval 4+ .

THe fish seem ok .

Adam

Who are you trying to roll your eyes at boy :p

More pics!

lol, sorry for the delay and not keeping you informed, Updated pics,

i got a bit of our Xmas tree in aswell!,, and the FX5 on the floor :unsure: !

Enjoy,

Adam

Attachments

• aquariu_012.jpg
    aquariu_012.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 39
  • aquariu_013.jpg
    aquariu_013.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 46
  • aquariu_014.jpg
    aquariu_014.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 41
Getting there, with a little luck santa should bring some more decor to bulk it out a bit :)

Most reactions

Back