star4

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Just found this, words fail me.

http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/detail58_160093.php

why would they do that they'd be better to give it away or take it to there lfs

god that pees me off

just cant get my head round it

Pure ruddy evil, absolutely no need for it, such a beautiful fish, I have 7 of them great characters too. RIP poor fish.

We have no proof he actually flushed the fish, it's a nasty thing to say but it may have been said just to make effect to get noticed or indeed to get someone to buy it, personally I think the person is bluffing.

Yes agreed with betta fish, the ammount of times people say this and actually do it is minimul, the ammount of times i go to someones house to pick up unwanted fish,usually because of attacking another, the first thing people say is "lucky you came to take him as i was at my witts end and would have flushed him tommorrow"obviously people are just saying that as a part of convosation,like betta fish said i recon now people will inumdate this person with emails and he will say oh no i still have it,if you want him come get him quick......But on other hand could be true in which case may a million rabid guppys desend on his house after a rain storm and devour him

i dont think they were being serious. they just probaly said that so someone hurries and buys it ..

I didn't see it, but sounds to me that someone wanted to flush a fish if it didn't sell.
I have that alot here on craigslist, it's just animal abuse! I had someone here that had two saltwater fish (forgot what it was) and he said if they didn't sell thatnight he would flush them. I emailed him the next day to see what he did and he said he had sold one, but had to move so he flushed the other. I mean he really told me in email!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back