Fish Addict
Reaction score
29 gal w/these fish already in the tank
1 calvus white
1 alto comp
1 n.brichardi
1 n.nigivintrus(spelling?)
1 syno.featherfin
1 clown pleco that i havn't seen since i bought it :=)
would it be possible to add a shelldweller or should i just get another 29 or 30g tank.
i think i know what the answer is but :p  well i had to ask :grin:

why 29 or 30g? Go for 60g at least - then you could work up to your 600 g one :)

Eventually you'll just be buying the lakes - it'll be easier  ;)

You could Most...but they would not fair well. The reason being shellies do best in groups.

Given the calvus and comp you already have if you added shellies and the needed shells for them the calvus/comp would probably take the shells over.

The shellies would be somewhat stressed out. Then again most shellies are pretty good at defending their turf, but I still don't think I would.

What species were you thinking of adding?

Larry

Gold Ocellatus
lamprologus_ocellatus_gold.jpg

Blue Ocellatus
lamprologus_ocellatus_blue.jpg

Pearly Ocellatus - AKA Lamprologus meleagris
lamprologus_meleagris.jpg

you answered my next question about the a.comp,so they do like shells huh?when i first got them they never wanted any of the shells i provided for them NOW the comp won't come out,not even for food.i think something is wrong,but he looks fine whenever he does peek out.
anyway talk about 2 birds w/one stone
"What species were you thinking of adding?"
well i just saw your website and am very interested in quite a few of your fish like the pearly and the blue occellatus.
give me the details cos i can place an order in about 2 wks.
private me any payment details(having trouble w/my e-mail)so i can work it all out here.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back