Sewing Anyone?

I love to sew. Haven't done too much recently, but I make skirts, and bags/purses. I went away this past November somewhere hot and sunny, and didn't have any bathing suits, so I made 3 tank top style suits.

i havent used a sewing machine in quite a while but i am planning to make new cushion covers for my sofa, and then eventually slip cover the whole thing, lol talk about jumping in the deep end. Thank god for the internet otherwise i'd be screwed. :)

I used to sew my own clothes but that's been years ago. These days the fabric is to expensive and my skills at altering a pattern to fit are not that good. Last year my old sewing machine finally gave out and I bought an $800 Brother. It does everything but I'm afraid to use it. I will have to take a class to learn how to make all this computerized stuff work.

It would be nice to see some people post about their sewing projects in this section. Good luck with yours, julsifer. :D

I Like Sewing, We HAd to Take Classes in School and Liked It. Always Made my Brothers' Halloween Costumes Myself.
Pity I have no Pix of the Costumes I have made over the years.
I am Very Tempted to Make a Dark Crystal Skeckis for this year.

Most reactions

Back