Severum Tank Mates

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Diddy

Reaction score
Hello

New to the forum, hello everyone.
I'm looking for a little advise. I have just set up a 240ltr tank to move my severums into. I've had them for nearly 10 years so I'm aware they are nearing the end of their lifespan. I have one orange and two green and they are a good size. My partner would like to add a small shoal of red lined torpedos and I'm just wondering if this is feasable? I know the tank is probably already a little small for the three severums ideally so I'm not sure if this will be ok, there is currently nothing else in the tank. I'm sort of banking on the idea that the severums will not live long enough for the torpedos to reach full size, the ones available are currently around 5-7cm. Any other suggestions for what might work in there?

I also have a 200lt which currently houses 6 x juvenile tiger barbs, 1 x reasonable sized 6yr old clown loach, 1 x juvenile talking catfish, 1 x small red fin shark and 1 x 10yr large hippo plec (not sure if that's the correct name). I want to get at least another 2 x clown loach so they can shoal. Would this be ok and could I add anything else?

Thanks in advance

Most reactions

Back