Selling Complete Tank Or Separately

ebrcknrdg

Fishaholic
Reaction score
It's with much regret after 5 years of lovingly building my tank up that I now have to come to part with it. I'm moving out with my partner and we will just not have the money or space to keep it. Ideally I would prefer to sell as a package but understand that I may have to sell separately so all offers considered. You can see the progress of my tank in my journal. I list all that's in my tank, plants, fish and equipment.

Jewel Rio 125L tank (internal filter removed)
Eheim 2213 external filter.
2 moderate sized pieces of bog wood
Lots of pieces of rock
Scales for weighing Ferts
Moon Lights for hood (they are no longer connected, can easily be though)
Lots of food
Total of 4 tubes although I'm now running on two tubes (no longer dose CO2) Interpret Triplus and Original Tropical.
Nutrafin test kit
Seachem Flourish Trace
Plant tablets for under substrate
Nutrafin Water Conditioner
various meds for illnesses
Weights, net etc

Fish = Golden Nugget Pleco (was given to me a short while ago) approx 8 years old! About 7-8ins. Common Pleco (again given to me and I know he is far too big for my tank) 15 years old about 9ins. 5 tetra - 3 neon and 2 silver. 1 red platty - male.

Plants = Cryptocoryne Wendtii, Echinodorous Tennellus, Large Amazon sword. Moss balls

Where about in the mids are you?.... and how much you looking for the fish (not the common plec)?

Where about in the mids are you?.... and how much you looking for the fish (not the common plec)?

Im near Dudley in the West Mids. All offers are considered so make me an offer and I will let you know :) I have a pic of the tank 1.jpg

Im interested in the flourish and plant tabs, what sort of
Price are you looking for im really no good at offers

Im interested in the flourish and plant tabs, what sort of
Price are you looking for im really no good at offers

Hi,

Obviously I will need to find a home for the fish first but once i've sorted that they I will sell off the other parts then :)

Other pictures shown

Attachments

• IMG00023-20100607-1927.jpg
    IMG00023-20100607-1927.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG00024-20100607-1927.jpg
    IMG00024-20100607-1927.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 67
I'm intrested in the plants and plant tablets. PM me let me know a price if your willing to post the plants and plant tablets please :).

Just if this post was made 2 months ago, i'd of picked it up!

Cheers! :good:

Don't really feel confident posting fish I'm afraid.

Need to rehome the fish first really. Dont want to start selling off the plants around the fish! Shame I can't rehome the plecos, esp the golden nugget one. Have uploaded a pic of her/him

IMG00165-20110710-1435.jpg

ahhh rite.. the pic is a gold spot and not a gold nugget.... gets way to big for the tank i had planned... good luck trying to rehome though :)

I would take the Pleco as I would like to keep one. But I'm just too wery of what Pleco to have as most grow far too big! If you find someone to take the fish / tank please keep the plants and plant growth stuff. I will have those off you :)

Exactly my feeling when they were both given to me, I simply don't have the room or time to keep them anymore. I just want them to have a good home more than anything so I will literally give them away. Going to try my LFS if there's no interest on here but I doubt they will take them from me. Will get back to you on the plants :)

good news, my LFS will take my fish so I can sell off the other bits. Will be taking the fish down in the next couple of weeks so will those of you that were interested in plants etc know when the time comes

Hi....
How much would you sell the external filter for... Would need to be delivered??

Most reactions

Back