Sad Day At Work

seabear

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
5 colleagues got laid off today :-(
I am going to the LFS and pick up a cory to cheer myself up

I've been looking for 2 sterbai cory to add to the 4 in my tank, but I've never thought it's so hard to find even one. I went to 3 lfs around home but didn't find any. So I took a 45 minutes trip to a bigger fs after work. And guess what, there is none :/
And what makes a bad day even worse? I got stuck on the train for an hour going home because the train in front had break problem, finally, I am now having allergy again, not sure from what but it's pretty bad rash all over my body... need to go see a doctor tomorrow :X

I've been looking for 2 sterbai cory to add to the 4 in my tank, but I've never thought it's so hard to find even one. I went to 3 lfs around home but didn't find any. So I took a 45 minutes trip to a bigger fs after work. And guess what, there is none :/
And what makes a bad day even worse? I got stuck on the train for an hour going home because the train in front had break problem, finally, I am now having allergy again, not sure from what but it's pretty bad rash all over my body... need to go see a doctor tomorrow :X

You could always try phoning first?

what other corys do u have u could add some to that lot :good: :rolleyes: :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back