Rugby League Tri-nations

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

i dont like guinness and prefer to play in the backs (dont see any of the fowards with supermodel girlfriends do you :p

Bah, Guinness is alright, but im more of a Whisky/Bourbon man! :D No, forwards deffinately dont get the good reviews or notice some of the wingers/backs get, but you skinny guys with wheels would get smashed if you didnt have us in the game! :lol: We do th majority of the work, we just pass the ball to you and you run and get the try! :fun:

So the Poms finally got up over the Aussies! I didnt watch the game because it was on at the same time as the Rugby Union Australia Vs. Wales game, and that was much more exciting! :hyper: What a game! :good:

I did see Big Willy Masons punch though, hahahhaha, what a cracker, your guy hit the deck like a sack of spuds! :shout:

hehe i fractured my finger on sunday :X

Well, the poms went down again in another boring match IMO. Sorry, but IMO your team just doesnt work. No passing. I saw quite a few numbers out wide all game, but no one ever passed the friggin ball! LOL And there are only few blokes doing all the work. Peacock was a work horse all game, poor guy had no one helping him.

You have to remember Miagi that it is a real minority sport in the UK, only played by northerners who can't cope with the more complex rules of Union (or that just can't count higher than 13) ;) and as such League will never have a great amount of funds or talent thrown at it. Great young prospects are more likely to be stolen for the 15 man game.

ive managed to dig a photo of my (union) team out

1528617984_l.jpg

Haha, nice! :good: You reminded me, ive got a picture of our 7's teams. Team ONe in the Blue, Team 2 in the Red. :D Im at the front right (in the picture). Most of us not exactly built for 7's, but alot of fun.

FURugbyTeam.jpg

i dont have rugby league...
it sucks....
though, i can understand y.
not many americans like rugby!!!!
lol

On the topic of Rugby League, my team Saint Helens won the team of the year and Daniel Anderson won the coach of the year at the BBC sports personality last night. It really was clean sweep this season.

Bring on the World Club Championship, we'll finally beat the Aussies at something. :p

Most reactions

Back