Round Four

šŸ  May TOTM Voting is Live! šŸ 
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
šŸ† Click here to Vote! šŸ†

perdy! I just love these fishies!Ā  my pics are taken on cell phone too don't feel bad =pĀ  getting them on my computer is just so much easier that way

Daddy krib has to go on a business trip to the big city for the foreseeable future as domestic squabbles put wife in a defensive mood and the kids were scared

Mommy krib joined him as she decided to get unpredictable when left alone with the babies...so they're just hanging out with my guppy fry staying up late and having wild parties.

It happens... They'll grow out nicely with your guppy fry.

All well here. I seem to have lost a few though (likely to wandering off from the group and being snacked on by neighbours much larger than them).

35+'ish still going strong. And both parents still guarding them all day.

That's a shame about the parents but that happened with my first pair. All of a sudden the pair did not get on and they only had eggs they did not even have wrigglers or fry from Tom

they seem to be adapting nicely, they do hide a lot but now and then the whole group will go out foraging, It's pretty cute!

well.. I've noticed less and less of them on the foraging trips... I don't know if that means I lost a good chunk of them or they are hiding in the gravel or what.Ā  But I do see a few of them here and there so I'm sure I'll at least get a few to achieve grown up status

It's fun watching them grow huh? :)

Since a little over a week mine are bold enough to sleep outside. And I guess, as a result they got picked off (by the catfishes?) at night.

I've got 14 left and they are very close to (if not at) half an inch long now. Havn't lost any last 4-5 days. So I guess those left are well aware they need to stay away from the evil catfishes at night.

Still impressed that I'll have survivors in that big community tank...

They all come to my hand when the pipette goes in to feed them (mostly microworms now). And the parents nibble my fingers :)

Are your youngsters still there?
Ā 
I've got 11 still going.Ā  They're occasionally chased by a fish trying to eat them, but are too large for the mouths of most fishes in there now.Ā  (Not to mention too fast.Ā  They move crazy fast when something chases them).
Ā 
I tried to take some pics today (it's hard to get a pic that's even slightly watchable... stop moving!).
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
fry_month4.png

Ā 
fry_month1.png

Ā 
fry_month2.png

Ā 
fry_month3.png

nope =( dunno what happened all of them just vanishedĀ  so... round five imminent! mommy and daddy are in the breeder just waiting for them to do their bidness

Most reactions

Back