Rip... Farrah Fawcett

BigC

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
Sad news indeed Farrah has lost her fight against Cancer
She was one of my childhood crushes (Charlie's Angels)
She brightened up a lot of peoples lives back in the Seventies
Rest in Peace Farah
farrahfawcettposter.jpg

BigC

Sad news indeed Farrah has lost her fight against Cancer
She was one of my childhood crushes (Charlie's Angels)
She brightened up a lot of peoples lives back in the Seventies
Rest in Peace Farah

BigC

you & me both ( & quite a few others I suspect) :byebye: :rip:

i was 10 or 11 when charlie's angels started and me and my older brother had every farrah poster they made.truly a sad day.

There was a made for TV movie about her battle with cancer, ran about a month ago. Really tough woman, as beautiful inside as she was outside.

I swear, every house with a boy in the mid 70's had that poster. Every girl wanted that hair style. I'll bet my brother still has that poster.

She helped many people who were battling the same disease she had, even when she was having a very difficult time.

RIP Farrah, you will be remembered by many.

im so glad someone didnt forget about dear Farrah because this happened to be the same day michael jackson died. she was a great woman...dignity to the end...wish we could say the same about mj..a great entertainer, but a bit too weird for my taste..
RIP Farrah!

There was a made for TV movie about her battle with cancer, ran about a month ago. Really tough woman, as beautiful inside as she was outside.

I watched it, it was really well done as well as heartbreaking. It brought back a lot of memories of what my mom was going through last year, although her battle only lasted a little over three weeks. By the end of the documentary I was bawling and asking myself why did I decide to watch it.

RIP Farrah. :-(

Got the name of the Documentary anyone as it hasn't aired in the UK yet
Many Thanks
C

I'm a girl and I loved Charlies Angels as a kid... Sad news.

Thanks for the Link Jimmy
must watch out for that
it will probably come to the fore now
even more so given her untimely demise
Regards
BigC

Hey Big C, Farrahs Story is on TV3 tonight at 9....if you can pick up Republic channels.(one of the benefits of living on the border for us in the north-west!!)

Most reactions

Back