Returning Member

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
For some reason decided to check the page out today and found myself getting involved again. I was pretty active from 2004 to about 2011 and was a Mod but left the page.

Still keeping fish and probably more into it than ever. Interests are oddballs, predators and I still have a small marine which is the bain of my life

Glad to see the page is still doing well

Hello. Got into the water keeping hobby about 2004 too. Researched for some time before that to figure out how to instantly cycle a fish tank without the use of an established filter. Just didn't have access to one. Wanted to have fish in the tank from day one, but keep them stress free from the start. So, now that I've figured that out, I'm constantly looking for better ways of keeping tanks to save time, so I can keep a lot of tanks and keep them all in pristine condition. I feel like after this many years, I'm there. But, as they say, "There are always going to be better ways of doing things."

10 Tanks (Now 11)

Welcome back to TFF. Show us some pics of your fish and tanks.
Hope you enter our contests here at TFF
Fish of the Month
Tank of the Month
Pet of the Month (accepting entries now)

Welcome back, nice to "meet" you. Looking at your other threads you've got some seriously interesting fish! How big are your tanks? They must be huge!

Welcome back, nice to "meet" you. Looking at your other threads you've got some seriously interesting fish! How big are your tanks? They must be huge!
Cheers bud

I have a 72x30x24 tank with 48x20x20 sump that houses my bigger fish but have a 108 x36x28 with 72x24x24 sump coming in hopefully 3 weeks or so.

The 48x20x20 I have with cross river puffer will go and he will go in the 6ft whilst I decide whether I want a single fish tank long term. I didnt buy the puffer I inherited it at short notice in April

I also have a 21x21x21" marine that I am struggling with a little currently. I have lots of experience with marine and reefs but this one ain't doing so well and my passion is freshwater fish.

I want to do a discus tank again and the 6ft is either going to remain the puffer or become a discus set up

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back