Retirement of WhistlingBadger

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

@WhistlingBadger
Thank you for the three years of your life you gave up while performing moderator duties. In appreciation of your service, you will receive a retirement bonus of 10% of your earnings over the three years you served as a mod. We treat our moderators very well.

Last edited:
As a commemorative gift for his retirement, @WhistlingBadger may receive a diamond studded gold watch created by the world renowned watchmakers at Oruss. This fine watch has a retail value of 336,000 Iranian Rials. We treat our moderators very well.
c94d7a373c115dc46d1acd2b9e603334.jpg
CLICK HERE to view details about this highly collectible timepiece.

Last edited:
As a commemorative gift for his retirement, @WhistlingBadger may receive a diamond studded gold watch. We treat our moderators very well.
Oh no, not temu!

I've argued against that watch. It's not something a hunter should wear, he'll lose all the diamonds. I'm more in favour of a rugged watch with lots of dials and maybe even waterproof in case he ends up falling in a river :)

I've argued against that watch. It's not something a hunter should wear, he'll lose all the diamonds. I'm more in favour of a rugged watch with lots of dials and maybe even waterproof in case he ends up falling in a river :)
We'll let WB choose between the diamond watch or this waterproof rugged watch:

The following watch has a retail value of 495,000 Iranian Rials.
40fbfb80-68b5-4dab-a2ab-e16bae153102_950x1296.jpeg

Click Here for details

Last edited:
Plus the elk would see me coming a mile away. But it doesn't really matter; I'm just going to sell it on Ebay and buy more fish.

Thats a very nice "mens gentle mens watch"
"Rejoice in the busy world before raising your hand." Words to live by. I might add that to my signature line.
Ever get the feeling that some of the writers of these ads aren't native English speakers? :D

Plus the elk would see me coming a mile away. But it doesn't really matter; I'm just going to sell it on Ebay and buy more fish.

"Rejoice in the busy world before raising your hand." Words to live by. I might add that to my signature line.
Ever get the feeling that some of the writers of these ads aren't native English speakers? :D
You did an outstanding job. I hope you stay around.

While I'm sad you're retiring as a moderator, I'm also happy for you!
Thank you for your service in the forum! You always did a great job!
I hope to still see you active on here!

After ebay fees, discounts due to being second hand, and shipping fees, you will probably end up with about 98 cents profit :lol:
The 98 cent profit could be used to purchase maybe 10 bladder snails. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back