Red Dead Redemption

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ZoddyZod

Constantly learning
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Dont know anyone who has it so I've not been able to see what it's like.

Anyone have it?

As good as GTA?

i asked my mate the same question and he said it was amazing i did not ask about comparison to GTA because every game excels in different areas but he did say it was awesome! :p im saving up for it :p

ash

i asked my mate the same question and he said it was amazing i did not ask about comparison to GTA because every game excels in different areas but he did say it was awesome! :p im saving up for it :p

ash

I only referenced GTA because it's from the same developers.

I've just sold a few old games and this is the primary candidate to place them...

Nope, it's GTA with cowboys, but bloody brilliant story and much more interesting stuff other tha-COUSIN LETS GO BOWLING

i might give it a go, I hate GTA though, just struggling through Metal Gear Solid 4 so need something new

Nope, it's GTA with cowboys, but bloody brilliant story and much more interesting stuff other tha-COUSIN LETS GO BOWLING

won an ebay bid for £30....hopefully get it on Monday.

i might give it a go, I hate GTA though, just struggling through Metal Gear Solid 4 so need something new
never been a fan of the MGS games.....not tactical enough to go sneaking around the place!

Great Game, Awesome Online... Better then GTA, can't really compare. Better then the newer GTA's, and probably better then the older ones because of the Online, but I prefer the older GTA's.

Great Game, Awesome Online... Better then GTA, can't really compare.

started playing last night, very impressed so far and can spot the obvious similarities to GTA, but there already seems to be more 'exploring' and random side missions which is a very good thing. Found GTA IV a bit too linear.

I loved playing red dead :D Definitely will be making my boyfriend buy the next one (presuming there is a next one.. should be judging by where the story ends). Can't wait!

I loved playing red dead :D Definitely will be making my boyfriend buy the next one (presuming there is a next one.. should be judging by where the story ends). Can't wait!

finished already???

I have to wait until 'new' games are reasonably priced on eBay....one of the draw-backs of having a joint bank account.

Ermm... we finished the storyline back in June.... about a week after we go it. Then I went around doing lots of the achievments. We're no where near finished with regards to them... but yeah. Technically we finished it already.

Edit: Well like I said...we. Apparently my OH is particularly lucky because I like xboxes and lager lol. When a good new game comes out and he mentions it I'm like 'Buy it...' although he then has to share. It's a trade off lol.

I almost got him to pre-order kinect. But we're just gonna wait and order the new xbox and kinect as a bundle around xmas time.

Got this game today preowned. Heard good things about it from friends, had a quick go & found it pretty good. So it was a must buy for me! Got bored of COD, and I need something to occupy me until the release of Gran Turismo 5!

James.

Ermm... we finished the storyline back in June.... about a week after we go it. Then I went around doing lots of the achievments. We're no where near finished with regards to them... but yeah. Technically we finished it already.

Edit: Well like I said...we. Apparently my OH is particularly lucky because I like xboxes and lager lol. When a good new game comes out and he mentions it I'm like 'Buy it...' although he then has to share. It's a trade off lol.

I almost got him to pre-order kinect. But we're just gonna wait and order the new xbox and kinect as a bundle around xmas time.

Ive been looking at this game, this is just making me sway to get it!

On a side note, I cant wait for kinect, Ive just pre-ordered it. It looks amazing!

Most reactions

trending

Back