Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
just became an american *play dramatic music*
Here's my fancy male guppy Mercury before the accident

Attachments

• oldMercury.JPG
    oldMercury.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 19
For those who don't know the story, about 2 months ago during feeding time one of my adult rosey barbs(now donated to another tank) confused my poor fancy male guppy Mercury for food in the feeding frenzy. The bite was circular and not too big, but fin rot just rose up over night and was very stubborn in leaving. I was very worried because as you can see the wound was leading closer and closer to his body :-(

Attachments

• mercfinrot.jpg
    mercfinrot.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 18
Here he is about a month and half later(told you the fin rot was stubborn). Most of the splits in his tail has healed up now thanx to daily water changes, meds, feeding him rich foods, and ofcourse getting rid of the barbs. He's eating and making many women pregnant now :D

Attachments

• mercdorsalfin.jpg
    mercdorsalfin.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 24
Thanks for the responses. Yep, he's truly a survivor. He was one of the fish that survived the cycling in my tank(when i didnt know anything about fish keeping)too. He's def' the hardiest guppy i've ever owned. He's 2 yrs old now :wub:

was he hand bred or store bought ether way thats long. And he still is a P.I.M.P right. By the way weres B_C

ok are u sure hes around here. But wait !!!!!!!!!!!!! arent u his girlfriend

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back