Rabbut's Full Discus Set-up/break-down Sold

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Hi rabbut, can you reserve me a few of the Nympheya tiger lotus ?(the lilly like plant), and the wood... £10 collected sound OK?

Hi.

Such a shame this didnt come up a week or two earlier as my dad was looking for something like this and we only live in heckmondwike.. he bought a vision 180 and would rather have had something like the size of your tank and such.

ANyway, im not posting for no reason, id be interested in one of the external filters, i can happily pick it up whenever you decide to split it all down.

However i am looking at other sources for external filters so i may end up purchasing one elsewhere, if i do i will post here and let you know, but till then i would like to dibs one of the tetratec 1200s =-)

Thanks and GL with your sale.

OK Bluetooth, I'll scribble you down on the spreadsheet as soon as I boot off the Linux partition again for the second Tetratec EX1200 :good:

Brad.a, yes, if the tank gets broken down you can have the wood and lillies for £10 collected :nod:

Fats has offered £5 posted for the vallisneria gigantica via PM. Fats, if you post the offer in this thread, I'll scribble you down for them at that. ;)

I'm nearing the cut-off point for starting the break-down, so I'm going to open the floor to reduced offers on anything that remains un-offered-for (stand, lights and Discus for the moment, though that may change after currier quotes come through) :nod:

For those of you waiting for postage quotes, I still haven't hear back from the currier, so I'll phone them tomorrow morning :good:

All the best
Rabbut

OK Bluetooth, I'll scribble you down on the spreadsheet as soon as I boot off the Linux partition again for the second Tetratec EX1200 :good:

Brad.a, yes, if the tank gets broken down you can have the wood and lillies for £10 collected :nod:

Fats has offered £5 posted for the vallisneria gigantica via PM. Fats, if you post the offer in this thread, I'll scribble you down for them at that. ;)

I'm nearing the cut-off point for starting the break-down, so I'm going to open the floor to reduced offers on anything that remains un-offered-for (stand, lights and Discus for the moment, though that may change after currier quotes come through) :nod:

For those of you waiting for postage quotes, I still haven't hear back from the currier, so I'll phone them tomorrow morning :good:

All the best
Rabbut

No worries, I look forward to receiving details. I am still wanting the Discus and the light subject to delivery costs, may also want an L15 too.

jagz you wanna go halfs?? on the serbai

really want discus 2 and 4 still lol

sorry beechey i want them to add to my breeding group so i would have 40 in total then, if you are after sterbai i will let you know when we have some grown out ready for sale

jagz

All the best
Rabbut

Hi,yeah sorry forgot to post the offer on the thread also..£5 posted for the vallisneria gigantica :good:

Thanks

Fats

I must have given my dad some kind of telepathic message when i posted about the tetratec cause not 15 minutes later he rung me and said i can have his fluval 304 =-)

Sorry for the mess about rabbut, if my tank was cycled and ready for discus i would buy a fair few of them but the tank is just not ready yet :(

Apologies for the mess about and gl with the sale

yeah jagz let me know ive got 8 at the mo i wanted to double my numbers

let me have dibs of your first offspring as mine aint getting jiggy

any idea when you would be ready to sell the tank mate??

OK Brad.a, I'll knock you off the list for the filter then :good:

Beachy, delivery to you would be about £70...

BlackWidow, yours will be about £100...

emsvaughan, yours will be about £150 for both lights and all Discus...

That's delivery only... If you know of any couriers that are cheaper and will get the Discus to you within 6 hours of them being collected from me, I'd be happy for you to arrange them to collect for you, or for you to give me their details so I can arrange cheaper delivery for you :good: As I'm getting close to the time I need the current tank out, I may do deals to make purchase worth your while on the items I have, but I can't really knock anything off the delivery costs as I'd start to loose out :sad: The deadline set for the tank strip-down would be 16/09/2009, livestock first, then hardware, but if I have an offer on all the Discus, the ball will start to roll far sooner, i.e. as soon as the Discus have been collected/sent off with the courier...

All the best
Rabbut

Edit to add, Fats, you are now down for the Vallis :good:

OK Brad.a, I'll knock you off the list for the filter then :good:

Beachy, delivery to you would be about £70...

BlackWidow, yours will be about £100...

emsvaughan, yours will be about £150 for both lights and all Discus...

That's delivery only... If you know of any couriers that are cheaper and will get the Discus to you within 6 hours of them being collected from me, I'd be happy for you to arrange them to collect for you, or for you to give me their details so I can arrange cheaper delivery for you :good: As I'm getting close to the time I need the current tank out, I may do deals to make purchase worth your while on the items I have, but I can't really knock anything off the delivery costs as I'd start to loose out :sad: The deadline set for the tank strip-down would be 16/09/2009, livestock first, then hardware, but if I have an offer on all the Discus, the ball will start to roll far sooner, i.e. as soon as the Discus have been collected/sent off with the courier...

All the best
Rabbut

Thats a good price let me know when the tank is avaliable!! thx again

Hi where abouts are you in Leeds, if your not too far then I can cycle to pick the stuff up.

Thanks for that, I am interested, BUT I go on holiday in Friday, and will be away now until the 22nd.
How much for just the lights posted?

Brad.a, I'm in Moortown, so opposite side of Leeds to you basically...

emsvaughan, if I were able to sort out holding facilities for the Discus until the 22'nd, would you still be interested? If so, I'll make some enquiries at work for you and see if that can be done :nod: The lights shipped via the same Currier would cost the same to your location, as that quote included the Currier supplying the packaging. To ship via someone else, I'd need to find a box big enough for the unit, something I'd struggle with. Leave it with me, and I'll see what I can do there, but it would be about £20 :good: That's dependant on me being able to find an appropriate box and bubble-wrap :nod:

All the best
Rabbut

Most reactions

Back