Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey all,

In my 33 gallon, I currently have:
- 1 betta
- 5 platies
- 4 guppies
- 3 bolivian rams

My tank looks really nice right now, but I'm wondering if I have room for anything else? I think I'm pretty much full, and I definitely don't want to overstock. I do know that I have the livebearers in there, but it's a case of survival of the luckiest in my tank. If any of the babies makes it, I figure they can stay. So far, no babies!

I was thinking maybe a couple more female platies (somehow I ended up with four males, and one poor female... Don't ask... Rookie guy catching them...). I don't have a problem with algae or anything, but possibly any bottom dwellers (cories, ottos?)? I'm not really fond of them, but they might be a nice touch.

And since you're here, I also have 1 betta in my 10 gallon. What would go well with him? Anything? If I don't get anything else, I'm thinking of having my dad put a permanent divider in there, and getting another betta (or getting a female for the 33, and moving the betta that's in there back over to the ten gallon)

Thanks in advance!

There is room :good:

For your platies you need another 9 females or you could take a couple of the males back and just add 2 or 3 females.

A group of corries would be nice :)

There is room :good:

For your platies you need another 9 females or you could take a couple of the males back and just add 2 or 3 females.

A group of corries would be nice :)

Thanks for your reply.

I doubt I can take the males back, unfortunately. Could I get another female, or two now? I know that won't do much good, but even another female would be better.

What kind of cories? How many?

Any suggestions for the 10 gallon at all?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back