Question!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

wenisrubber

Reaction score
I got a week ago. The very same night (4:30 am) she had about twenty babies. Only sixteen have survived (rather, the others were already dead. :( ).

They are thriving and doing wonderfully. They like to swim up to the sides of the tank when I turn the lights on and when I start crushing up food. Sometimes I think they're making fun of me! :lol: They are so darling! :D My question is this: When do I send them off to new homes?

I want to keep a female (I already have one in mind if the feeshy in question is a fem). I have no intentions of breeding. I have just always had fish around me and really enjoy them (Mostly bettas, tetras, and mollies. Also, the little crabbies and african dwarf frogs).

I have a platy. (S)He is clear with black and (at the risk of sounding, well,.. dumb) shiney green. Also, I have a small pleco and the mollie mama. They are all together but seperated from the babies.

I had seperated my betta and my ADF from the babies and them but Toad the frog died yesterday and Feesh the betta died today. I have no idea why. Any ideas? I am particularly upset about this as they were really the most charming betta and frog that I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy the company of! They were really awesome.

Anyways, thank you much! :nod:

I got a week ago. The very same night (4:30 am) she had about twenty babies. Only sixteen have survived (rather, the others were already dead. :( ).

They are thriving and doing wonderfully. They like to swim up to the sides of the tank when I turn the lights on and when I start crushing up food. Sometimes I think they're making fun of me! :lol: They are so darling! :D My question is this: When do I send them off to new homes?

I want to keep a female (I already have one in mind if the feeshy in question is a fem). I have no intentions of breeding. I have just always had fish around me and really enjoy them (Mostly bettas, tetras, and mollies. Also, the little crabbies and african dwarf frogs).

I have a platy. (S)He is clear with black and (at the risk of sounding, well,.. dumb) shiney green. Also, I have a small pleco and the mollie mama. They are all together but seperated from the babies.

I had seperated my betta and my ADF from the babies and them but Toad the frog died yesterday and Feesh the betta died today. I have no idea why. Any ideas? I am particularly upset about this as they were really the most charming betta and frog that I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy the company of! They were really awesome.

if i were you i would send them off when there a bit bigger you get more money for grown up fish. this is because they are able to stand harder situtations than when they were babies and are less likely to die how big are they. i hope this helps

if i were you i would send them off when there a bit bigger you get more money for grown up fish. this is because they are able to stand harder situtations than when they were babies and are less likely to die how big are they. i hope this helps

Oh gosh, I am not really sure. They are probably a quarter inch at the most. I guess I messed up and forgot to type that they are mollies! Thank you for your help! :)

Most reactions

Back