Pure Ammonia Wanted

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

mickywelsh

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone has any pure ammonia they might want to sell on as i cant find any anywhere!

please pm me if you have, thanks

Have you got a Homebase near you? They do it. It's about £2 a bottle and can be found in the hoe cleaning section amongst the mops and other cleaning fluids lol. The bottle is white and blue and it's a Homebase label.

thanks for the quick reply pammy, we have one but its about 45 minutes bus ride, unless i can get a lift ;-)

thanks again, ill have a looksee

lol...well what you expect looking like you do...rofl

What are you asking for? if for "pure" ammina then they will look at you oddly - but if you ask for household ammonia they won't. It's household that you want - 9.5 - 10%. make sure it's basic stuff - no fancy fragrances or surfactants.

I would have thought it would be something you could get from Morrisons, Wilkinsons or a local hardwrae type shop that sells all the odd things! If you have them near you. Check if it's OK by shaking it and as long as there's no foam it's OK.(unless it also says - Summer Days fragrance etc lol)

oh man i couldnt sto laughing he-he @ weisel thats abit over the roof. Ive just imagined micky walking to boots asking for pure ammonia :)

But yeah u need Kleen Off' by Jeyes as said by electicodson, try them small indian shops where they have loads of DIY things and cleaning products many of them will have it!

oh man i couldnt sto laughing he-he @ weisel thats abit over the roof. Ive just imagined micky walking to boots asking for pure ammonia :)

sheeesh, everytime ive been told what to get, its been called PURE ammonia, not fancied up any other way, until now :good:

Most reactions

Back