Ps3, Nintendo Wii Or Xbox 360

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

demonmagus

spamming my way to the top...
Reaction score
Lol, just choose which console you would rather want, if you have 2 choices, then tell me the 2nd in your post. :good:

edit: wooops, meant to make poll, oh well, just reply :lol:

ps3 for sure!! nintendo wii? what kind of dumb ass name is that they cant even pronounce the letter *i* in japanese so they still call it the revolution :crazy: y do we get stuck with the crap name :eek:sama:

I'm liking the look of the Nintendo, purely for the somewhat innovative controller. I also like the way they try and make games more fun and involving, rather than ramping out more and more sequels. Then there is the truly huge price of the PS3...

This could play against it, especially as Microsoft look to be reducing the lifespan of their consoles to 4 years. I think that Microsoft could be positioned very well by the time the next couple of consoles com out (think PS4 and PS5 times).

for pure gaming the xbox 360 (i allready own one)
PS3 doesnt do it for me lol i found ps2 aweful and overrated only good thing about sony was gran turismo and grand theft but xbox are getting grand theft too now and with pgr, gran turismo can take back seat.
nintendo Wii - wil be buying for fun gaming with mates on lads night in etc.

I forgot to mention my chice

Nintendo wii all they way!

PS3=overpriced, and is just an upgraded ps2

xbox=sucks, if you move the console whilst playing a game it screws up your game (a friend had this happen to him so its not a lie). Also, it is xbox 1.5

$599 for the PS3?!?! I think that might put off the casual gamer.

How much will the PS3 cost in the UK?

xbox=sucks, if you move the console whilst playing a game it screws up your game (a friend had this happen to him so its not a lie). Also, it is xbox 1.5

Problem easily solved
Run game from HDD rather than CD
Get a Xecuter 2.6lite

Oh yeah and Xbox360 all the way
Sony is way over rated
GT is the only game I'd like to see over on the xbox

*ahem*

XBOXs RULE!!!!!!!!!!!.......................And you know it all too well, you cannot deny the truth. :p

ps3? ps3????? you are joking, I hate playstations, and as someone said, they are so overrated, playstations are the same every time, everyones got one because theyre afraid of venturing into the world of more advanced technologoy, the ps2 seriously sucked, the graphics were just as rubbish as the old consoles, and the games were so unrealistic, so i dont have my hopes up for the ps3. As for nintendo......... I wont even go there.........Oh hell why not, nintendo just takes the back seat on everything, nothing they make is new and/or interesting, and the DS could have been, it COULD have been, but every time they make nintendos so childish and all they have on them is mario. As for the gamecube, oh please, that was a classic example of nintendo taking a back seat behind xbox and playstation (not that playstation deserve any complementary remarks from me).

Saying this, i have to say i was dissappointed with the xbox 360, i couldnt really see much difference between it and the original xbox, only that the xbox live thingamajig was more advanced and you could communicate and play with real human opponents, but after the novelty wears off, playing with other people isnt so exciting, everyone just picks on the most rubbish person (ie me) and they have too much spare time so they get so dam good and the moment you respawn you get shot again. The original xbox was a gaming revolution IMO.

I speak as someone who has only ever owned the xbox original version and the old ps1 (at least i did but kinda sold it), but has had regular gaming experience of the others due to regular visits to friends, i would get the xbox 360, but im too poor and personally would rather keep my original xbox free of charge other than pay like £300 for something not very different. So, you may be thinking "why did he put such big letters saying xboxs rule?" i did this because they do rule, as long as (this applies in particular to the xbox 360, not so much about the xbox because at the time the xbox was loads better than any other) youre not the one paying for it lol

edit: wow did i write that much? it appears so

I'll be working at game for the release of the ps3 as i was the 360. I get to hold the consoles before they come out... I hate the 360 for the sheer fact of 5-6 phone calls in one shift "do you have an xbox 360s"????? No no no no no no no no no we dont.

:shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

Lol, I think Nintendo is the leader in making new ways to play *cough tilt controller.

I also think that the 'childish' argument is awful, mario is a legend, so is Legend of Zelda, as far as I am concerned, 50 gallons of blood don't make a game good :good:

I also think that the 'childish' argument is awful, mario is a legend, so is Legend of Zelda, as far as I am concerned, 50 gallons of blood don't make a game good :good:

i agree, and nowhere did i say that the key to a good game is violence and blood, because it isnt, but, tbh they need to bring out perhaps a wider range of games, because they all seem to revolve around childish themes, which are good to play once in a while, but imo its not worth paying hundreds of pounds for a console just to play those kind of games.

as for the tilt controller, reviews that i have seen have not been too good, saying that it's unreliable, doesnt do what you want it to do, and is hard to control. As for all this talk saying 'its a revolutionary piece of gaming equipment'........well, put it this way, ill believe it when i see it
:/

well, its a different way to play, I was getting bored of the 'normal' consoles, so hopefully, the wii will work properly

anyway: the best games on nintendo have always been cartoony, and when a new legend of zelda game is being developed, the hype is like it is a brand new console itself!

:shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

Lol, I think Nintendo is the leader in making new ways to play *cough tilt controller.

hey i think the world of nintedo is brilliant but the wii is going to ruin them its going to be really hard to make games that use it to its full potential like they did with the ds (and by the way i prefer the ds to the psp)

Most reactions

Back