Premiership 2006/2007

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The Pennant rumour has been around pretty much all year, I'd be tempted by him too, he is talented, but another one with "issues" off pitch and after spending about 10 years getting shut of a load of players like that, I'm not delighted to see us starting to buy more.

The good thing is that he is cheap, he is capable, he has premiership experience and he's British, so there should be few settling in or language issues (not sure about the latter though :) )

We apparently also have Fabio Aurelio (Brazilian leftback coming in on a free this weekend :D From Valencia, so Rafa should know him and what he can do, be good to have proper cover/competition for Riise and Warnock and a step up from Traore :rolleyes: There is also Mark Gonzalez, the Chilean right winger, who we loaned out to Real Sociedad last season as we couldn't get him a work permit :grr: his permit should be through this next week though :D Just one more striker and we can make a decent fist of challenging this season :yahoo:

Anyone know when tickets go on sale for the 1st game? I'm fancying the Sheff Utd game (being only 10 miles down the road from Brammal Lane :D )

Arfie

:

Anyone know when tickets go on sale for the 1st game? I'm fancying the Sheff Utd game (being only 10 miles down the road from Brammal Lane :D )

Arfie

as long u have a fan card then u in a chance of getting a ticket if u is lucky but not sure when will be in the ticket office, best phone up the ticket office and find out :)

The top 7 of the table will look like this at the end of this coming season:

1. Chelski
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. Man Utd
6. Boro
7. Sheff Utd.

Spurs finishing above Arsenal, I dont think so!

Boston United fan!!

Whens your fat idiot of a manager going to prison then?

MOD EDIT: Please refrain from using bad language.

Oooo!! Nasty!! Can't handle the fact we may be better than you!! He's great manager and the only difference is he gets caught doing what every manager in the country does (match-fixing)! But it's not like it's got us anywhere!

I think it will finish like this:

Chelski
Liverpool
ManYoo
Arsenal
Spurs

I hope it will be:

Liverpool
Chelski
Spurs
Arsenal
. . . . .
19th Everton
20th ManYoo

I'd like to see Spurs finish higher due to them having a good crop of English players, not sure they have what's needed to break into the top 4 for more than a one off :nod:

I doubt Warnock will get Sheff Utd into the top half :no: though I think they'll stay up. He's an abraisive character but I think that the Premiership could do with someone like him :D

Arfie

That was his first time round!! We deserved to be promoted anyway. We're gonna have a good season this year (hopefully at Lincoln's expense). Do you go to the away matches?

1st - Chelsea
2nd - Man Utd
3rd - Arsenal
4th - Liverpool
5th - Tottenham
6th - Bolton
7th - Newcastle

18th - Reading
19th - Wigan
20th - Watford

Most reactions

trending