Premier League Fantasy Football

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Arfie

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Right then, The Fantasy Football for the Premier League 2006/2007 is now up and running :nod:

First sign up HERE

Pick a team name, team colours etc, then choose a team.

NOTE you can make as many changes to your team as you like before the 1st deadline, so if you don't want to pick your team yet, just click the "autocomplete" button and change it later.

After you've picked your team, click on "Leagues" in RED on the right hand side and enter the private league code in the box and click "Join League"

Code to join this league: 9474-2971

Please read the rules, it will help you understand how to score points and how to avoid losing points.

Good luck :thumbs:

Arfie

Stop being a baby!

I set up another league this morning, so I added this one :p

Arfie

baby.gif

Get yourself signed up and I think I can change it so you can be administrator of the league, leaving me to concentrate on winning it

Again :p

Arfie

Well.. i've joined! I made a massive mistake though :( I clicked Autofill team but my mouse slipped so I also clicked the button again which had changed to 'submit' team! Opps!

thats me signed up again...

After my better performance in the WC one, I fancy my chances!!!

im in my world cup stratagy didnt work too well so it time for me to keep track instead of settting up a team and leaving it

baby.gif

Get yourself signed up and I think I can change it so you can be administrator of the league, leaving me to concentrate on winning it
Finally got around to looking into this and I can chang the administrator, but it means it changes the code required to join, so I'm not doing it until the game is running, then you can have it Timmy ;)

Smurfy, I thought you did quite well with no changes, weren't you top of all those who did no changes? and not far behind Timmy :lol:

Arfie

yeah but not good enough i think i should win this time round

yeah.... right :lol:

I'll win this league. No question about it :good:

They don't call me geezer Jol for nothing :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back