Power Cut

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kazc31

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So basically my elasticity supply is on a key metre! I recently added a couple more betta totaling my number to 7. Anyways was out all day and when I got in my power was off! I have no way of knowing for how long! I went to the pet shop and bought more dechlorinator as my guess is more water changes would be needed and a special offer was on that and filter booster which said also recommended for after a power cut so I bought it! The product is love fish filter boost and has no exact description of the bacteria! I've only added one dose! Would any one recommend using it or ditch it?

I doubt much would have happened within a day apart from the temps dipping, I would not have bothered with the chemicals just let the tank resume as normal with the power back on.

Oh really! Have tried to read up as much as poss and read it takes about an hour for the bacteria to die without oxygen! Temp wasn't effected much atall which was surprising!!

From my understanding if the media stays wet the bacteria can live for quite some time before it starts to die off, so you should be fine, it's good the temps stayed put, guess it's still warm out!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back