Post Your Nano Reef Pix

steelhealr

Hug a mod Nano Reef Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Well...it's time to get this section off and running and try and entice some FW keepers down from the top of the page to the bottom. Post your nano reef tank shots here and show people what can be done with minimal sea water volume, a little sweat and a lot of dedication. I'll lead off:

Front

nano106.jpg

Side

nano99.jpg

SH

I don't have a recent whole tank shot, but here are some pics of individual corals...

a100_2183.jpg

a100_2180.jpg

a100_2185.jpg

a100_2187.jpg

a100_2189.jpg

a100_2191.jpg

a100_2192.jpg

Wow. I should get new shots of the purple corky gorgonian and the blue mushroom, they looks a LOT better now.

We have a lot more nano-ers now. Any more additions? SH

Well I might as well post some old piccies seeing as it won't be any hassle for me and demonmagus asked so nicely :thumbs: .

Tank is an 18g/70L hex.

Front:
tank.jpg

Side:
tankside.jpg

Maroonish Corallimorphs:
mushies.jpg

Purple Firefish:
firefish5.jpg

firefish2.jpg

Yellow Coral/Clown Goby:
coralgoby2.jpg

coralgoby1.jpg

Enjoy! :beer:

May as well stick a picture of mine up here :rolleyes: Its very unimpressive compared to most of yours though :lol: And i dont have any very recent pics of it as im really bad at taking whole tank shots! But here's one taken a few months ago. The only things that have changed is that the corals have gone (too much effort and i dont have enough time!!) and i have about twice as much live rock :lol: Sorry about the poor quality pic :*)

Attachments

• SW_220705.jpg
    SW_220705.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 102

Most reactions

Back