Please Share Your Stories :d

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Really? :lol:
I'm still scared from it, but I thought it wouldn't sound scary to everyone on here, cuz I'm probably one of the youngest ones on the forums. lol

Im 18 and that sent shivers down my spine constantly while reading it :lol:

I don't have much to share,

I work in a hotel and in one of the rooms a few years back ( i was there at the time) a guy OD'd in his room and died holding a suicide note.

Whenever i go in personally, i get shivers but that could just me physiological as i know what happened, but guests are always complaining of a strange feeling in there and one guy even claimed he woke up covered in cuts for no reason. (he did actually have cuts but we wont go saying that he did get cut for no apparent reason) and there is just a weird feeling in the room. Also one thing to note is, he died at 4:07 in the room and staff and guests (myself included) who have slept in that part of the hotel have reported being woke up at 4:07 with a sick feeling. You know the way it happens, you wake up suddenly and you know something woke you up but you're not sure what. And feeling sick.

Most people would come up with some reason for everything that happened in the above paragraph, but i think its just because they dont want to believe. I however do and i find it fascinating.

Ive slept in that part of the hotel 3 times and been woke up at 4:07 every time. One day im actually going to set my alarm at 4:05 and see what actually happens at 4:07. :p

Well here is my short story:

When I was around 4 years old I used to get up in the morning at around 7pm and walk accross the landing to the stairs, suddenly my heart would beat really fast my vision would go all blurry, I would then fall forwards my vision then went shakey as well, and then I would somehow be at the bottom perfectly fine and wondering how the hell did that happen? It felt like flying (no joke). But when we all moved house it never happened again.

Either that or I fell down the stairs every morning! :lol:

I have had quite a few Experiences over the years.

Here Goes:
When I was younger and we all lived above our Photographic Labs and Showroom. We could hear people walking about in my playroo(attic). Always Late at nigth or early in the morning. Mum and dad thought they were burglars and went up the secret stairs to find out. Nothing.
This happened a few times and Dad Called the Police while it was happening. 2 Policeman arrived and one stayed downstairs with us and one of them went upstairs.
We could hear the people walking about very clearly adn so could the policeman, His colleague could be heard stomping about, but he could not hear the other footsteps.

Also in the Same House:
I Had my own VLarge that faced out onto the Main road(Foleshill Road) and At Night there would be a tapping noise coming from one of the windows, there was a Ledge outside but no-one was ever standing/crouching there. This happended alot at night time.
At Night Also something would also knock on my door for up to 30 mins at a time. I could call for mum and she woudl say there is nothing there.
Alot of strange things would happen at the house, Our Dog would not enter certain parts of the house alone. and could often bee seen just staring into a room with her heckles up.
Mum and Dad got fed up of this after a few years and had the house/Labs/showroom/bungalow blessed by a Priest. Shortly after we moved out of the place, as the Recession had hit hard and most of Dads Passing trade went.

In the house we live in now:

I used to sleep in the Spare room:
At Night I would wake up for no reasona at all. I would feel a prescence in the house, at the base of the stairs. Don;t know how but i knew it was a cat. I would feel it move up the stairs and come to a halt infront of each room untill it made its way down the hall. When it came to my room it would sit there for a while, then move to the end of the bed. I would then feel its prescence on my feet. It would do what cats did to get comfy and you could feel it moving around getting comfy.
After a while it would settle down on my legs and I would drift off to sleep again. This happened every other night for a few years untill we got our own Cat(Mouse Problem).

Same House:
My Parents had a market stall years ago. And in the ealry hours while in the living room they and I would see little while balls flash across the room along the floor. At first we thought it was a mouse, but we never found them. It would happen occassionally, that while eating breakfast we would see them flash across the room and under a chair or behind the door.

While on Holiday at my Uncles:
Me and My Cousins would go out for walks around 11pm and we like to go the the developments, and play in the empty houses. One time we climbe down into the freshly dug out foundations of one place and were scared crapless by a white/grey shape moving around in front of us. We all legged it back home and told our parents.

While one evening we were all sitting outside on the porch, we could see across the square a large black shape moving about by the side of a friends house. We tried to get there attention that there was someone crouching behind the wall, but they could not hear us. So we called them and they went and had a look, they could not see it. We could and Told them it had been moving around the side of the house (All Detached Houses). they were wuite freaked out and came over to ours, as it was still there. They could see it as well. The next day they held a Ceremony to have the house purified by the temple priest.

While I was reading this topic, (top of the second page) I decided I needed some music. I got a song, when it ran out I picked another. I had a huge list of my favorite songs but I picked Sing, Sing, Sing by Benny Goodman. Just when the good part came, I read:
We went upstairs, searched up doll possessions, and what it said on the site made the whole situation make sense. We went into our friend's mom's room to get a flashlight, when all of a sudden, the hatches on a bureau started moving by themselves and made a creepy song. It sounded kinda' like jungle drums. I just about crapped my pants.
Listen to Sing, Sing, Sing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwDN9UMMi3c

Jeez.

Wow, I forgot to write what I saw. So I was at the pool, doing backstroke. (On my back swimming, looking up.) This was an area near an airport, so I see lots of planes. I know my planes, and I can decently estimate airspeed and altitude. So I saw this blob at about 50,000-60,000 ft, and moving definitely supersonic, Mach 2 or 3. It was black, but not normally black. The color is very strange, and hard to describe. It was like a shiny black that reflects a lot of different colors. Never seen anything like it in my life. However, that was the day that a satellite crashed into another one. Who knows?

While I was reading this topic, (top of the second page) I decided I needed some music. I got a song, when it ran out I picked another. I had a huge list of my favorite songs but I picked Sing, Sing, Sing by Benny Goodman. Just when the good part came, I read:
We went upstairs, searched up doll possessions, and what it said on the site made the whole situation make sense. We went into our friend's mom's room to get a flashlight, when all of a sudden, the hatches on a bureau started moving by themselves and made a creepy song. It sounded kinda' like jungle drums. I just about crapped my pants.
Listen to Sing, Sing, Sing:
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwDN9UMMi3c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwDN9UMMi3c[/URL]

Jeez.
Holy crap. :crazy:
That's creepy, man! :lol:

thought id share this with you ...

i was invited around to a elderly ladies house a few months ago as it was a friend of someone i new who was getting rid of some bits for rag rugs ..anyway this lovally lady invited me in and as i entered the house a old cat jumped passed me she said its ok shes allowed in shes my companion ive had her a long while ..she offerd me a cup of tea and sent me off into the lounge ...telling me to take a seat ..i sat down on the sofa and as i did a big black labrador sat at my feet ..up i jumped startled as i thought ..."omg she never told me she had a dog i hope its not nasty ".. anyway next minuite she comes in and asks if im ok ..i replied "yes but your dog startled the life out of me " ...."what dog? " she said ...so i told her only to be told the dog had been dead 17 years earlier ...omg a ghost dog wasnt what i was expecting it was full image as if alive not seethrough or anything ...and crazy thing is i knew somehow it was a girl dog ...seems she has another companion thats by her side xxx

yeah some of my sheets have faded blood stains on them. It doesn't wash out that well when its dry. My old pillow & pillow case was covered in blood once. I threw the pillow out and washed the cover.

I had bits of brain matter on my bedspread once. There was a piece of grey matter about the size of your thumbnail on the end of my bed, (on the covers). It was soft and squishy so I stuck it in a pickling jar I use for fish. I gave it to a friend who worked in a lab and they said it was brain. Work that one out, it wasn't mine. At least I don't thunk it waz, doh :(
You can access your brain from your nose.Egyptians used to shove hooks up peoples noses to pull their brains out...Many parts of your brain serve very little function, if none at all.
One night I went in the conservatory to turn the fish tank lights off, just as I had turned the last one off I saw someone's face right up at the door, I blinked in surprised and was just about to get a piece of 2 x 2 lying around, then realised it was most likely my reflection :rolleyes: I hope.
When I was 10, we had to let a dog go to a different home because she was too much work. I saw her some time after in full daylight on the bathroom rug, but she looked ferocious, growling at me.I still have a perfect image of that, scared the hell out of me, but I never told anyone before.
3 Christmas's ago 3 bottle's of virgin cola were bought new, put in the cupboard, everyone in the house saw them.The next day all the bottle's had disappeared, and no one took them.. :lol:

"You can access your brain from your nose.Egyptians used to shove hooks up peoples noses to pull their brains out...Many parts of your brain serve very little function, if none at all."

Holy crap! :crazy: Seriously? That's disgusting! :sick:

Most reactions

trending

Back