Platy with a black belly?

Kevin, why don't you post some pictures of your platies? I think yours will be pretty ones! :nod:

I read from other sites that they will eat their babies! So you'll have to get a little breeder floating tank to seperate the fry from the adult fishies...

Until now my platy has a black belly still. The water has improved, although it's still cycling. So I guess the babies won't be born soon. Previously the platy has its dorsal fin down most of the times but now the fin is up (hopfully a good sign it's healthy) so perhaps I'll bring good news soon! :hyper: :D

i had a gorgeous little platty,,,it was sunburst orange....not seen another like it yet.....shame it died due to nitrite poisoning :sad:

one of my platties is a non- hi fin platty called twin bar platty and the other 2 is a hi fin platty with yellow and lite brown on it's tail...

I wish i have a digi cam........... but i don't :sad:

Feline, any good news, comming? Good luck on ur frys.........

Kevin

Kevin, my platy is more active than few days ago, probably bcoz my water's turning better (?!) but the belly's still blackish. Hopfully there's good news to bring soon! :D :D

Most reactions

Back