Plants And/or Fish

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

teeceeee

Reaction score
Hi - we have just treated my daughter to a tank in her bedroom for doing so well at school...

It's an Aqua One AR510, so should last her years hopefully.

I have kept fish a looooong time ago, so we're now fully cycled, sparsley planted and lightly populated!

If anyone has any plants/fish they are looking to sell, that I can collect ( we live in Malvern, but I work up in B'ham so travel along the M5 and M42 every day ) then please let me know what you have and I'll see how far her pocket money will stretch!

Hi - we have just treated my daughter to a tank in her bedroom for doing so well at school...

I have kept fish a looooong time ago, so we're now fully cycled, sparsley planted and lightly populated!

If anyone has any plants/fish they are looking to sell, that I can collect ( we live in Malvern, but I work up in B'ham so travel along the M5 and M42 every day ) then please let me know what you have and I'll see how far her pocket money will stretch!

good evening i have quite a few platies , mollies and guppies you are welcome to collect all you will need is some bags to transport them back home ok Cheers Ian

good evening i have quite a few platies , mollies and guppies you are welcome to collect all you will need is some bags to transport them back home ok Cheers Ian

Ohh, that is a very generous offer - whereabouts are you based?

I absolutley don't mind paying by the way!

'naive mode on'... whats the best bags to get for fish transport?

mail me at tony . commander @ bt.com without the spaces with your post code or contact details and I'll be in touch asap!!

thank you again... you will make a teenage girl very happy... for a while!

emailed you with details ok

Ohh, that is a very generous offer - whereabouts are you based?

I absolutley don't mind paying by the way!

'naive mode on'... whats the best bags to get for fish transport?

mail me at tony . commander @ bt.com without the spaces with your post code or contact details and I'll be in touch asap!!

thank you again... you will make a teenage girl very happy... for a while!

all home safe and sound - and all survived the night too!

You sir, have made my daughter very very happy, so a million thanks!!

all home safe and sound - and all survived the night too!

You sir, have made my daughter very very happy, so a million thanks!!

im glad i could help you out , its nice to help other people out when i can as a mear novice myself

i have loads of plants for sale, these range from java fern to amazon swords.
Let me know if interested.

Most reactions

Back