"plant Swap" Thread

Schmill

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Any chance the 'Plant Swap' thread could be split between say US / UK / OTHER?

There are a LOT of posts on there now, and it takes some trawling to find ones that are applicable. :good:

Any chance the 'Plant Swap' thread could be split between say US / UK / OTHER?

There are a LOT of posts on there now, and it takes some trawling to find ones that are applicable. :good:

Good thinking, Schmill. I second that motion! :good:

most of those are years old so hey wont be available anymore, and about 2 new posts get posted evry couple of months, not much point IMO, unless it was used more then it would be great.

I just put mine in BSS section, far more interest generated

I'll clean up the thread after I finish with my recital business. Thanks for the heads up. :good:

most of those are years old so hey wont be available anymore, and about 2 new posts get posted evry couple of months, not much point IMO, unless it was used more then it would be great.

I just put mine in BSS section, far more interest generated

Whilst your doing it, might be worth making it a pinned topic in the BSS section? Would almost certainly get more traffic there....

sorry if I am out of line but would it be possible for say an australian section, or maybe for other countires, incase someone else has some they dont need but don't know where to post?

If there's enough members from Australia to warrant an Australian section (as opposed t0 just posting in the 'OTHER' group) then I would certainly think it's a good idea.

Btw, what is the "BSS" section?

Most reactions

Back