Plant Id?

Fraoch

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I bought a bargain surplas package of plants online to fill out my tank a bit half them i dont know what they are, so if you could give me an ID id be really grateful :) I can get more photos of them in the tank if needed

No.1
L1070494_1285.jpg

No.2
L1070493_1284.jpg

No.3
L1070492_1283.jpg

No.4
L1070491_1282.jpg

No.5
L1070490_1281.jpg

No.6
L1070489_1280.jpg

No.7
L1070488_1279.jpg

L1070487_1278.jpg

thank you for any help :)

i'm a terrible ID guy, but 7 is definitely Rotala rotundifolia/indica. 6 I've definitely had before but just can't think of the name. Been out of the hobby for 4 years.

i'm a terrible ID guy, but 7 is definitely Rotala rotundifolia/indica. 6 I've definitely had before but just can't think of the name. Been out of the hobby for 4 years.
:lol: im the same i have to write all the names down somewhere, thank you :)

im not sure about what there called but have a look on the plants alive website at the individual plant's section (they have pics of most of them)
p.s i love plants alive =] gotten most of my plants from them

3. is micro swords i think (i had some) im not 100% sure though theres 2 very similar plants the sent me i know 1 was micro's the other i cant remember the name of

yeh i tried lookin on their website the other night but the pictures are so small and some of them loook so similar its hard to tell. They do have good quality plants dont they :)

iv found there service extreamly good... always fresh plants. iv not lost a plant unintentionality from them =]

This is actually the first time i bought from them and i am really impressed, really quick delivery aswell :D

mind you looking at their website, no.6 might be Alternanthera Sessillis/red ivy

im not sure if it is a type of crypt but from the roots it might be? it's root's look like my crypts roots but other wise iv got no idea sorry

i think i found it on the plants alive website

http://www.plantsalive.co.uk/Aquarium-Plants/Individual-Plants/Cryptocoryne-Cordata-C-Blassii-/prod_461.html#.TqGczpua9tM

read my edit ;p im pretty sure it is

3 is crypt Parva from the look of it and 1 looks like hygrophilia.

Most reactions

Back